- Centrally located in Austin, Texas
5608 Parkcrest Dr #250, Austin, TX 78731
Your first visit to our practice establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know our staff. To understand what to expect from your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to caring for you and your entire family’s oral health and well-being. We take the time to create a personalized treatment for each patient and we offer a wide range of services. It is our goal to make your visit with us an extremely pleasant one and to send you home with a beautiful and healthy smile.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office to designed to meet our doctors and caring staff. On your first visit the doctor will do:
- A comprehensive oral examination, checking for decay and gum disease
- An oral cancer screening and occlusal evaluation, checking your bite
- Take the necessary digital radiographs and photographs
- The doctor will discuss necessary treatment options
- Monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM